Welcome

Welcome to my blog.
Since I have taken A Wolf's Paradise offline in hopes of it going into publication, I will be changing the scope of my blog.

I am now going to try and provide a forum if you will, for all things writing. Friends that would like to throw out short-stories, interviews, reviews, etc, etc.

Let me know what you've got, I'm willing to help in any way that I can.

Cheers, Mates!

JRH

Monday, August 29, 2011

New book

I know, I know, its been a while. This has been a rather distracting summer, what with family vacations, hurricanes, and what-not. I'll try and do better.

  My good friend Jonathan Maberry is launching his new Y-A novel from Simon and Schuster, tomorrow August 30, 2011. It is the sequel to his highly acclaimed Y-A book, Rot and Ruin.

  If Dust and Decay is anything like Rot and Ruin, then I am certain it will be a wonderful read. Rot and Ruin left this reader wanting more for sure.

Here is a link to a review:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/Dust-Decay/Jonathan-Maberry/9781442402355 

Check it out, you won't be sorry, Mr. Maberry is a writer of immense talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment