Welcome

Welcome to my blog.
Since I have taken A Wolf's Paradise offline in hopes of it going into publication, I will be changing the scope of my blog.

I am now going to try and provide a forum if you will, for all things writing. Friends that would like to throw out short-stories, interviews, reviews, etc, etc.

Let me know what you've got, I'm willing to help in any way that I can.

Cheers, Mates!

JRH

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good Stuff!

Hey everybody, while you are all eagerly awaiting the next installment of A Wolf's Paradise; check out the links to some of my friends blogs. If you love good horror writing as I do, and everything else that goes with it, you will not be disappointed. And once again, the newest post will be up and running tomorrow.

Thanks,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment